Why Choose David Neal Dental
- An ethical modern and friendly place to work where you can make a difference.
- Excellent pay with rewards for achievement and room for career and personal advancement.
- Informal management team who listens.
- Operations Leadership: Oversee day-to-day operations of the practice, ensuring efficient workflow and diary management. Mentor and inspire your team including administration, clinical and support personnel.
- Patient Experience: Uphold our commitment to delivering outstanding patient care by maintaining a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- Financial Management: Monitor and manage practice finances, including budgeting, billing, collections and expense control. Provide regular reports to senior management on practice performance, financials and key performance indicators.
- Marketing and Growth: Collaborate with marketing initiatives to promote the practice, attract new patients and foster community engagement.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure the practice adheres to all relevant regulations and quality standards.
- An attitude of continuous learning and a problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organisational skills and an attention to detail.
- Experience in dental or health care management.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to interact effectively with patients, team and stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on patient care and practice growth.
If you are an ambitious Practice Manager ready to make a difference in patients' lives and take your career to new heights, we want to hear from you! Email your CV to Lorraine at [email protected] and let's embark on an exciting journey together.
A bit more about us:
We are a small group of privately-owned practices founded by dentist brothers, Drs Michael and Anthony Zybutz.
Our mission statement: To provide the UK’s leading and most sought-after dental treatment for healthier happier patients.
This means setting new benchmarks in caring with modern, state-of-the-art facilities incorporating the latest scanning, imaging and conventional dental treatment facilities, well-motivated, caring and happy staff members in a relaxed, efficient modern workplace. Result: Healthy, happy and motivated patients and staff.
The practice is located in Kingsthorpe Shopping Centre (next door to Waitrose). We provide a diverse range of general, restorative, and cosmetic treatments as well as Invisalign, dental implants and All On 4; having arguably the most experienced team in the country.