We are happy to consider a trainee for this role providing they are enrolled onto a course.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Dental Nurse required at a highly rated and well established practice near Morden, which offers a wide range of treatment which includes NHS and Private dental care, hygienist, implant surgery, orthodontics, anti-wrinkle therapy and cosmetic dentistry.
What the practice can offer you:
- Bonus scheme
- Fully digital and paperless practice
- Indemnity and GDC membership subscriptions covered
- Dentinal Tubules CPD group membership access
The successful applicant must;
- Be able to demonstrate high standards of Infection Control.
- Be committed to delivering outstanding dental care
- Be hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Be well presented and professional
- Have excellent communication skills
-Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be motivated and organised
- Be able to build relationships with team members and patients
- Be computer literate
- Be warm and welcoming environment to patients and visitors
- Drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with St Helier Dental’s Visions and Values
- Proactive and looking to progress themselves.
Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed further at interview stage, they are looking between £9.50 - £14ph
Consisting of 4 surgeries, they are fully equipped and computerised using Systems for Dentists. Digital Xray, Trios 3d scanner, carestream scanner and access to CBCT Scanner on site.
Unrestricted parking available on road surrounding the practice. Nearest station St Helier train station.